OK! I see you’ve got some interesting books that have already been reviewed, but what have you got coming to this bLog? What books will be reviewed in the future?
Well, how about these, coming soon:
- Case Closed, Lee Harvey Oswald and the Assassination of JFK, by Gerald Posner (with reference to Breach of Trust: How the Warren Commission Failed the Nation and Why, by Gerald D. McKnight)
- Wealth of Nature, Economics as if it really Mattered, by John Michael Greer
- Sophia — The Feminine Face of God: Nine Heart Paths to Healing and Abundance, by Karen Speerstra
- A Safe Haven: Harry S. Truman and The Founding of Israel, by Allis Radosh and Ronald Radosh
- Finding Atlantis: A True Story of Genius, Madness, and an Extraordinary Quest for a Lost World, by David King
- The Shadow of Atlantis, by Alexander Braghine
- Beyond the Occult: Twenty Years’ Research into the Paranormal, by Colin Wilson
- The Silent Road, by Wellesley Tudor Pole
These lists are in relative order of on-line appearance — some reviews may come on-line before others, but all are coming! Check back often, or subscribe to receive information about what is coming next and when it will arrive. Your comments are always welcome.
Are you an Anthroposophist? Would you like to make Reviews of the books you read and allow others to benefit from your insights? Please consider helping this initiative by getting in touch with us about contributing to this bLog. Thank you …